Gsoc 2016 (Enhance existing DHIS2 android dashboard application)

Hi,
I am Prerit Garg, a final year B.Tech ( Computer Engineering ) Student in
Jamia millia Islamia University. I have pretty good skills in android dev,
python, java, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Boostrap etc. I have worked on several
full stack projects involving both front end and back-end, while working
with Zopper <http://www.zopper.com/> as an intern. I also have experience
in *Android* Application Development, and have developed an Android
application for Litchi knowledge Center <http://www.litchi.co.in/>, and
published it on play store. I would like to contribute to the idea Enhance
existing DHIS2 android dashboard application this year as the project for
Gsoc 2016. Please help me get started.
Thanks

Follow ups