GSOC 2016

Hi,
I am  Chathura Widanage from department of computer science and
engineering, Univeristy of Moratuwa., Sri Lanka. I am interested in the
three proposed projects,
"*5. Enhance existing DHIS2 android dashboard application*",
"*2. Partial rendering of front-end, ReactJS based applications on JVM by
using Nashorn engine*" and
"*9. Tracker longitudinal charting*".
Though I am more interested about the 9th project idea, I am not that much
clear with the description provided. The sample image is also not very much
clear. So I would like to know more details regarding the project 9.

Best Regards,

*Chathura Widanage,*
​
Undergraduate,