Re: Contribution to DHIS2

Hi Singh,

You will need to first setup a dhis2 instance to use the android app. The
android app is a client application of dhis2. For example, the URL would be
http://localhost:8080/dhis if you have deployed the system to the localhost
at port 8080.

Hope this can give you a quick start. More on DHIS2 Installtion
<http://dhis2.github.io/dhis2-docs/master/en/implementer/html/ch08.html>

Regards.

On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 11:24 PM, siddharth singh <siddharth7.singh@xxxxxxxxx