GSoc' 16 : Improving the DHIS2 android dashboard and building a common app for all the DHIS2 apps.

Hi, I am Aman Dalmia, Sophomore at Indian Institute of Technology,
Guwahati. I want to contribute towards improving the DHIS2 android
dashboard and building a common app for all the DHIS2 apps.
I have been an android developer for more than an year now, having recently
completed my winter intern at a startup.
These are some of my works:

   - Twango Persona
   <https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.personality.twangopersona>
   - Eventify
   <https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B76BuJcKjuxqUkFULWF0WHdxUVk&usp=sharing>
   - Spirit
   <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iitguwahati.spirit>
   - Yash Infotech
   <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.project.yashinfotech2>

I intend to start working on the project from today itself. I'll be
starting up with bug-fixing and resolving issues. Should I be building the
wireframes for the new app/improved dashboard?

Thank You.

Follow ups