Introduction and Query

Hi,
I am a B.Tech 3rd year student at LNMIIT , Jaipur , India. I have been
involved with android app development for over an year now.

These are the apps i've been involved with.
1. goo.gl/VluTsM -> The app has more than 500k downloads. I worked on it
along with the founder of the startup.
2. goo.gl/vBimog -> A file sharing app in which i am involved in
development of some modules.
3. goo.gl/ouYK9g - An app as a part of Software Engineering Course.
4. goo.gl/VaMYFF -> An app which lets you find the blood donors near your
address. To be uploaded to playstore shortly.
5. goo.gl/VFnmSM -> A fitness social network app in which gym trainers as
well as enthusiasts can interact. To be uploaded to playstore shortly.
6. goo.gl/4nFYWb -> An info app for HttpCart Technologies in Jaipur.

I've open sourced some of these apps at:
https://goo.gl/y1QzaN
https://goo.gl/Srjjtw

I went through the ideas page and found the "Enhance existing DHIS2 android
dashboard application" idea quite interesting.

I have used SQLite in almost all of my apps listed above. I've also used
Google Maps API for various purposes like getting actual address by tapping
on a point on the map, editing/adding markers on the map etc. I have also
used MPAndroidChart to create some visualisations.

Some queries:
1. How do i get the credentials for logging in to the application?
2. Is there a channel on IRC?
3. Can you give some guidelines regarding proposal?

Thanks.
--
Thanks & Regards,
*Divya Vikash*