Re: How to contribute?

Hi Gautam,

Thank you for contacting us.

The first step of getting familiar with project is building it from source code, so I advise you to visit the project’s page (legacy branch) https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2-android-dashboard

In order to test app you can use demo server:

https://play.dhis2.org/demo
Username: admin
Password: district

After that, you can try to fix a bug or implement a feature from the list and make a pull request:
https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2-android-dashboard/issues

Best Regards,
Araz Abishov

On March 2, 2016 at 9:33:14 AM, Gautam Prajapati (gautamprajapati06@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:

Hi there,
I am Gautam Prajapati from Delhi Technological University, New Delhi, India. I have good experience in Android Development. I have developed Android apps for startups apart from making various apps for my personal use. I have worked with various libraries like GCM, Volley, GSON, Jackson etc, APIs like TMDB and technologies like Firebase. I am quite good at UI/UX part in apps. I'm also good with linux and version control systems like git/github.

I have recently joined the community and I want to know how can I start contributing. Please help me with some links or introductory bugs so that I can get familiar with the dhis2- android dashboard project.

Thanks!