Gsoc 2016

hello,
my name is ankit sharawat i am 3rd year b.tech CSE (computer science
engineering ) student from dit university Dehradun ,India. I have previous
experience of website building and application development .i am very much
comfotable with java programming language and I am very much intrested in
application development and i had developed window phone app (in c#)
previously and currently working on a android app named that "home away"
that uses sqlite,google maps ,json parsing.i know how to use git and
github.i had gone through the project page and  intrested in working on
two projects
3.user profile app
4.Enhance existing DHIS2 android dashboard application
i strongly believe in learn by doing and i want to contribute to this
prohetcs so that i will became more comfortable to them.please guide me.
Thank you

Follow ups