Unable to add Program Indicators from different Programs in Data Visualizer

Hi,

We are attempting to create a chart of some program indicators across
different programs. In the Data Visualizer, first we go to Data -> Program
Indicators -> [select program], then select a couple of indicators. When we
then change the program in the dropdown, the selections we just made are
cleared from the "Selected" list, making it impossible for us to create the
chart we need.

However, if we follow the same steps in the Pivot Table, the selections
from the first program remain and we are able to add more program
indicators from the second program then view the table. We can then select
Chart -> Open this table as a chart, and we can view the chart this way,
but can't do it directly through the Data Visualizer itself.

This is 2.22 r 21844. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Lorill

Follow ups