GSoC 2016 Project Idea - 6 (Web app for quick entry of test data into DHIS2 Tracker)

I am a third year undergraduate at Department of Computer Science, Faculty
of Engineering, University of Moratuwa , Sri Lanka. I am interested in the
Project idea - 6;  "Web app for quick entry of test data into DHIS2
Tracker". I have good knowledge in Java, JavaScript, HTML, SQL etc. I have
prior experience in contributing to open source projects as I have done my
internship at WSO2, a leading open source company in Sri Lanka. Specially I
have done web app User Interface development during my internship. I also
like to learn new programming languages and technologies.

I have forked the relevant git repositories and read the basic
documentation about the projects and DHIS2. I have an understanding on
developing software products related to health industry as I have done a
group project on developing an Information Management System for the Blood
Bank in Karapitiya Hospital, Sri Lanka. You can refer the git repository,
https://github.com/UpekkaA/ZETA-Blood-Bank-Management-System

I am interested in DHIS2 as I can improve my programming skills while
contributing for the betterment of the world.
I would like to know more about the "Web app for quick entry of test data
into DHIS2 Tracker" project.

Thank you.
Upekka

--