Moving dhis.conf as a classpath resource

Hi Lars

Had a question regarding dhis.conf being external to the system( as in, in
the DHIS2 home).
Would there be a chance where we plan to move this properties file as a
classpath resource.
There are multiple advantages to it.  Please see this snippet for more
details:

<bean id="retryPolicy" class
="org.springframework.retry.policy.SimpleRetryPolicy">
  <property name="maxAttempts" value="*${metadata.sync.retry}"*/>
</bean>

<bean id="dhisProperties"
      class="*org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer*">
  <property name="location" value="classpath:dhis.conf" />
</bean>

We can leverage Spring's *PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer *to substitute the
property placeholders dynamically.
We can also inject the property values using the @Value annotation.

Any thoughts?

--