Re: Importing of GML Files / Districts without Coordinates

Hi Lorill,

I am actually not able to reproduce it. I tried this:

- Removed coordinates and feature type for one district
- Created a pivot table and selected one district with coordinates plus the
one without
- Opened it as map

-> The map shows up containing only the district with coordinates

I also tried setting different combinations of NULL/[[[]]]/<empty> as
coordinate and NULL/NONE/<empty> as featuretype, but never managed to get
that error message.

Version 2.22, rev 21892.

Jan