Re: [GSOC][Idea-2-PatialRendering-for-Nashorn] Idea interest and Calarification

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 12:56 AM, Dehan De Croos <dehandecroos@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Furthermore which version of Spring is used ? Is it Spring 4 and beyond or
> a version before that?
> If we are to work with Nashorn we will have to work with Clojure I
> guess?[2]

Hi

We are currently using Spring 4.1.9. We do not want to use Clojure for
this, we are now on Java 8 which has the Nashorn engine available, so we
would want to leverage that (I'm not sure what clojure would bring with it,
but we definitely do not want to include another language)

The rest of the questions I will let the writer of this project answer.

--
Morten