Introduction for Dhis2 Android Dashboard | Gsoc16

Hello everyone,
My name is Vatsal Bajpai and i’m a 3rd year college student at USICT
Drawrka. I have more than 2 years of experience in Android application as
well as game development. I work as a freelance android developer and
designer.
I gave a session on Android development on behalf of GDG New Delhi at
Google, Gurgaon and currently taking official Google Study Jam(Android) in
my college. Came 2nd in IIT Mandi hackathon by GDG. And got Android
Nanodegree scholarship last year.
I was keenly interested in working on the Dhis2 Android Dashboard
application.
You can check my following profiles :
Git : https://github.com/Vatsal-Bajpai
Playstore : https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=8147199909251049753