Re: Metadata Import fails due to modifying a program description

Hi

The problem with PTEA has been found, you need to create a new metadata
export (PTEA was missing UIDs which messed up the importer). Please try it
out (this is now tested for in the new importer, but legacy importer should
also still work)

--
Morten