Problem with org units and data aggregation on Event Reports

Hello devs,

I'm trying to generate data tables in a system with test data on Event
Report app.
Test data was introduced in the system by two different users through the
same program without registration.
For some reason, once Export Analytics is done succesfully, only the data
which has been introduced by one of the users is appearing on Event Report
tables app. Besides, the org unit hierarchy tab only seems to load some
part of the org unit hierarchy on Event Report (screenshot attached).
I double checked users and users role configuration (Data capture and
maintenance organisation units and Data output and analysis organisation
units) and it seems to be ok (screenshots attached)

I don't know if this is a misconfiguration of something or a bug somewhere
(catalina.out doesn't complain).

Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

*Sergio Valenzuela*
Fundación EHAS
Telemedicina para países en desarrollo -* www.ehas.org
<http://www.ehas.org/>*
E.T.S.I. de Telecomunicación A.101-9L. Ciudad Universitaria 30, 28040
Madrid - España
Tlfno. (+34) 91 488 87 41: (+34) 687 67 17 62