Re: Problem with org units and data aggregation on Event Reports

Hi Sergio,
Is there are reason you have selected so many orgunits?

Normally, a user would be assigned to a single (perhaps a few) organisation
units for data capture. DHIS2 will enable data entry for all units which
are descendants of the orgunit selected (assuming, a data set has been
assigned).

For the second one "Data analysis" orgunits, typically, again, this would
be a single orgunit, which would restrict the user to that orgunit and its
descendants.

I would try and configure the user like that, and see if that helps.

Regards,
Jason