Re: [Dhis2-users] outgoing SMS over local modem - anyone using it?

Dear Lars,
We are in the planning stage to use sms features in DHIS2 to collect Malaria case base data. I will like to know if DHIS2 has the ability to do this for us.
At the planning stage, what will be the best  advice for us in term of hardware and software requirement issues.
I will be happy to hear from any body with similar experience.
Regard,
 Lamin B. Jawara Ministry of Health & Social Welfare
Tel: +220 9907404 / 7229017
Email: lbjawara@yahoo.comWeb: http://lbjawara.wordpress.com