Tracker Capture bug with enrollments

Hello devs,

I've been developing several programs with registration and when I tried to
introduce data with the Tracker Capture I noticed that none of the
enrollments I registered on the system is showing up on the Tracker Capture
App list. No matter how many enrollments you make, once you complete the
enrollment and go back to change the org unit in order to make another
enrollment, the previous one is like it never existed.
I saw the same behaviour on https://play.dhis2.org/demo, trying to generate
an enrollment in Child Programme in the Tracker Capture, so I guess it's a
bug.

I don't know if I explained myself correctly.

Hope you can help.

Best regards!

*Sergio Valenzuela*
Fundación EHAS
Telemedicina para países en desarrollo -* www.ehas.org
<http://www.ehas.org/>*
E.T.S.I. de Telecomunicación A.101-9L. Ciudad Universitaria 30, 28040
Madrid - España
Tlfno. (+34) 91 488 87 41: (+34) 687 67 17 62

Follow ups