Re: [DHIS] Updating Program Version

Hi

When it comes to the web-api, we do not update the program version for
every update. I'm not sure exactly why its being done like that in the
program module.. but I see this comment:
program.increaseVersion(); //TODO make more fine-grained

So probably they wanted to do something more with it.. Maybe Abyot can shed
some light on it? is this version flag in use today? I can see it being
used for doing offline metadata, but then again.. its not very useful if
the version gets updated regardless of any actual changes..

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 3:53 PM, Archana Chillala <archanac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Morten