Problem with user account creation.

I have a number of steps in the bug, so I am putting in here on the list
with screen shots (which don't work so well on launchpad).

Scenario: Create a new user.
Steps to reproduce:

1)  On the demo server, login as "admin/district" (R21919, 2.22)
2) Go to user management and add a new user. Here is the one I added.

Users last name and first name were specified as "John Doe".
Note I am logged in as "admin" still.

When I check the newly created user  in the next dialog, I see the following
[image: Inline image 2]

Seems strange, since the Surname and Firstname do not appear.

3) Log out and log back in as the user you created, in this case "admin3".
Go to profile

[image: Inline image 1]

You will now see that the Firstname and Last name are the user which
created the user, but not the user themselves.

4) If I exit this dialog, and load it again, I see this
[image: Inline image 3]

which now gives me the "Full name" instead of the blank surname and first
name.

Not sure if this is a bug, but seems a bit weird.
​
​Regards,
Jason

--