Re: See Data elements/indicators authority dropped in 2.22

Hey All,

The authorities should be back in trunk (Revision 22344) and 2.22 (Revision
21920).

Additionally i updated some of the translations, so the authority for "See
dataelements/indicators" is back as well

Note that this one will be replaced in 2.23 by a more general "See
maintenance app" (or something similar) as other meta data objects will be
integrated into the same app.

Regards,

Mark