Re: Limit on the number of users to send a DHIS2 message to

Hi all,

We also had this issue once. Maybe one should then get a warning when you
add >200 users to Usergroup or an absolute limitation. At least then you
can create multiple groups.

One should also note that this makes it near impossible to select an
orgunit in hierarchy at higher level as you get the same message.

Elmarie
On 16 Mar 2016 16:27, "Lars Helge Øverland" <lars@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Prosper,
>
> yes we included this limitation with the purpose of keeping the server
> healthy as we saw that sending to many thousand people at once could give
> trouble. We can do some new testing in this area and perhaps increase the
> limit.
>
> regards,
>
> Lars
>

> On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 1:51 PM, Prosper BT <ptb3000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Sorry here is the attachment
>>
>> [image: Inline image 1]
>>
>> On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 3:38 PM, Prosper BT <ptb3000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Team,
>>>
>>> Wanted to find out if we missed this enhancement, right now if you have
>>> a user group with more that 200 users in it, you cant send them and DHIS2
>>> message.
>>>
>>> Is this a bug or a new limitation in messaging?
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> --
>>> Prosper Behumbiize, MPH
>>> Global HISP| University Of Oslo/HISP Uganda
>>> +256 752 751 776 | +256 776 139 139
>>> prosper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ptb3000@xxxxxxxxx> | prosper@xxxxxxxxx | Skype:
>>> prospertb
>>>

>> --
>> Prosper Behumbiize, MPH
>> Global HISP| University Of Oslo/HISP Uganda
>> +256 752 751 776 | +256 776 139 139
>> prosper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ptb3000@xxxxxxxxx> | prosper@xxxxxxxxx | Skype:
>> prospertb
>>

> --
> Lars Helge Øverland
> Lead developer, DHIS 2
> University of Oslo
> Skype: larshelgeoverland
> http://www.dhis2.org <https://www.dhis2.org/>

*This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at
http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer
<http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer>.  Please read the
disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other action in
terms of this electronic transmission.  If you cannot access the
disclaimer, kindly send an email to disclaimer@xxxxxxxx
<disclaimer@xxxxxxxx> and a copy will be provided to you. By replying to
this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be bound by the
provisions of the disclaimer.*

PNG image