Re: See Data elements/indicators authority dropped in 2.22

Hi Elmaire

I experienced the same and was actualy kicked out the system as a super
user and had help to restore from back end. But all super users can't see
the log in dashboard only user who had low authorities are able to get in.

I was still trying to figure this out wasn't sure what had caused it.

Regards