From: Knut Staring [mailto:knutst@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 1:16 PM
To: Mugeni Harold
Cc: DHIS 2 developers; dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] Financial Year setting

Support for this is planned for the next release, I think:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/configurable-financial-year-relative-period

Knut

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 12:10 PM, Mugeni Harold <hmugeni@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi guys,

I am looking at some graphs in visualizer and whenever I use the period ‘last 5 financial years’, it uses the October to September financial year. Is there a setting in dhis2 for determining the organization’s financial year? If yes, where is it?

Cheers,

Harold