Re: Header location for Data Entry tables

Hey All,

We should have jQuery available on the page. So it is probably the most
straight forward way to use the floatThread thing.

The library seems pretty mature. I like that better than the scrollable
table body, as that adds an extra scrollbar.

Regards,

Mark