Unable to save selected Org. unit for a user - new importer

Hi Morten,

I am using DHIS 2.23 and have the new importer. I have tried to create a
user by assigning a role and an organisation unit to it and saved it. But,
when we edit the user and see, no org. units are selected (even if they
have been selected while creating).

This was working fine with the old importer. But, after taking the latest
code for the new importer, the issue arose.

Could you please look into the issue ASAP. It's blocking other related
work.

*Thanks*

Archana Chillala
Application Developer
Email archanac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telephone +91 9100960533 <+91+9100960533>
[image: ThoughtWorks]
<http://www.thoughtworks.com/?utm_campaign=archana-chillala-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_source=thoughtworks-email-signature-generator>

Follow ups