Re: [Dhis2-users] DHIS2 crashes during login

Hi Tantely,

Please have a look at our guidelines for reporting a problem.
<http://dhis2.github.io/dhis2-docs/master/en/implementer/html/ch09s03.html>

Please include the logs of the server when it crashes as this will help to
diagnose what the issue might be.

Regards,
Jason