Re: [Dhis2-users] restore database out of memory

Sorry Channara, I didn't read your question properly, this has nothing to
do with JAVA_OPTS.

Unfortunately, I have no experience with getting Postgres out of memory
errors, though google tells me a lot of people do.

Could it perhaps be that your hard drive is filling up?