Re: [GSOC 2016] Line Listing Importer

Hi Prayash,

Someone tried to fake email account of our developer and mentor: Mark Polak. This address: mark.polo.dhis2@xxxxxxxxx - does not belong to any of our developers or community members.

The person who is responsible for Line Listing Importer project is Saptarshi Purkayastha, and he is included in the thread. Probably Saptarshi is very busy now, so I highly recommend you to start writing proposal draft now and submitting it through GSoC portal.

Please, do not trust anyone who tries to convince you that you are not eligible for GSoC. According to rules of Google Summer of Code, the list of accepted students will be announced only on April 22. Before announcement, even organization members cannot guarantee that student will be accepted, so do not lose confidence and continue working on proposal.

Best Regards,
Araz Abishov