Re: [DHIS] Understanding Data Export

This refers the date of the data itself. So, if you entered data on "March
22nd 2016" but wanted data for January, you would select "Jan 1-Jan 31st".
The date which the data was entered is not relevant for this functionality.

Regards,
Jason

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 2:29 PM, Archana Chillala <archanac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx