Re: [Dhis2-users] Scripting in Custom forms for Tracker Capture

Dear Sam,

The  custom forms are working well with my IDSR instance. I recently
upgraded from individual records to Tracker capture and everything works
well.

You need to think 'AngularJS' not JQuery/JavaScript otherwise the
developers enabled it.

Alex

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 1:36 PM, Sam Kasozi <kasozis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear developers,
>
> JavaScript that used to work in the custom form with Individual Records
> fails to work in the Tracker capture. I have been wondering if the
> environment has been enabled for Tracker capture with different syntax
> convention as it is with the aggregate custom forms. And also whether there
> is documentation to refer too.
>
> http://dhis2.github.io/dhis2-docs/2.22/en/user/html/ch06s02.html#d5e1369
>
> regards,
>
> Sam Kasozi
> +256 788-993-565
> Skype: sam.kasoziug

Alex Tumwesigye

Technical Advisor - DHIS2 (Consultant),
Ministry of Health/AFENET
Kampala
Uganda
+256 774149 775, + 256 759 800161
Skype ID: talexie

IT Consultant (Servers, Networks and Security, Health Information Systems -
DHIS2, Disease Outbreak & Surveillance Systems) & Solar Consultant

"I don't want to be anything other than what I have been - one tree hill "