Re: Incorporating complex formulas into indicators and validations

Hi Laura

It sounds like you need an ETL developer to write custom scripts. We were
required to do similar aggregations for our MomConnect project in South
Africa. At the end of the day (with guidance from Jason Pickering) we wrote
a single (complex) script which was saved as a postgreSQL function inside
the DHIS2 database. Our function was referenced in a custom SQLview (in
DHIS2) and with help from Pierre Dane the SQLview was scheduled to run
right before the analytics process. Unfortunately it's not possible to
create this type of solution through the interface but we'll happily assist
where possible...

Kind regards,
Greg