Re: gsoc project - Tracker longitudinal charting

Hello Janitha,

I am including project mentors in discussion, so they can give you better overview of the project.

Best Regards,
Araz Abishov

—
Araz Abishov,
Android developer at DHIS2
University of Oslo
https://www.dhis2.org/

On March 21, 2016 at 5:18:29 PM, Janitha Lokuge (janitha.12@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

hi team,

I am interested in doing gsoc project - Tracker longitudinal charting and i would like to know more about this project. Currently I am a final year student at  Computer Science and Engineering department of
university of Moratuwa Sri Lanka.

I have experience in HTML/CSS/JavaScript, HTTP, REST and open-web app.Apart from that i have experience in java script framework like EmberJS, AngularJS. and  chart libraries like C3, D3.
Thank You !

best regards,
Janitha Lokuge,
Computer Science & Engineering Department,
University of Moratuwa,
Sri Lanka.