Re: [Dhis2-users] Delete a bad enrollment

Hi Busoye,

I can't remember which version ... but check this

- see if you are trying to access the data (enrollment + event) from the
same orgunit that has collected it
- see if there is no other active enrollment going on for the selected
person (or tracked entity instance)

--
Abyot A. Gizaw.
Senior Engineer, DHIS2