Re: tutorial on setting up IntelliJ IDEA for DHIS2 development

Hi Ken

What I usually do is to simply:
1) Open main pom.xml from dhis-2 directory (choose open from file menu,
don't create a new project, or project from existing sources)
2) Let intellij finish all scanning, also add the beans to the project (it
will ask you)
3) Then do the same for dhis-web/pom.xml file (expand the dhis-web folder,
right click on pom.xml and choose add as maven project)

After this, I usually never have any issues.

You could potentially also open pom-full.xml, but I don't do that myself.

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2