PATCH HTTP 500 error

Hello dhis2-devs

I'm trying to make use of the PATCH functionality to simplify a deployment
and it looks to get all but finished, and then barfs the following error:

HTTP Status 500 - Request processing failed; nested exception is
org.hibernate.HibernateException: identifier of an instance of
org.hisp.dhis.dataentryform.DataEntryForm was altered from 2212129 to 0

The command I'm running is the following (I've obfuscated certain elements)

curl -X PATCH -d @patch.xml -H "Content-Type: application/xml" -u
tharding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:myPass "
http://localhost:8080/dhis/api/dataSets/a1234567890";

The file structure of the file is the following

[image: Inline image 1]

The log file says the following:
* INFO  2016-03-23 06:39:53,646 'tharding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx' update
org.hisp.dhis.dataset.DataSet, name: MyDataset, uid: a1234567890
(AuditLogUtil.java [http-bio-8080-exec-10])

The full error is attached.

*Timothy Harding*
Sr. Systems Analyst, BAO Systems
+1 202-536-1541 | tharding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.baosystems.com | Skype: