[Issue] Unable to open charts as pivot tables on Data Visualizer

Hi,

I am using the latest DHIS code from the trunk. I have created a chart
using the Data Visualiser on DHIS and saved it as a favourite. When I try
to open this chart as a pivot table through UI, the pivot table module
doesn't get loaded.

[image: Inline image 1]

The loader icon just keeps running with no result.

[image: Inline image 2]

However, this same works with 2.22 and 2.21. I have also observed that some
UI changes have been made to the Pivot Table module on the trunk.

Is this a known issue?

Could you please help fix this?

*Thanks*

Archana Chillala
Application Developer
Email archanac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telephone +91 9100960533 <+91+9100960533>
[image: ThoughtWorks]
<http://www.thoughtworks.com/?utm_campaign=archana-chillala-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_source=thoughtworks-email-signature-generator>

PNG image

PNG image