[Issue] Event Report shows up as an empty dashboard item

Hi,

I am using DHIS latest code from trunk. I tried to create some charts and
reports for events using the Event Visualiser and Events Reports modules
respectively and saved them as favourites. However, when I try to add
the *event
report *(created through Event Reports) to a dashboard, only an empty
dashboard item shows up with no report data. But, the *Event chart *(created
through Event Visualiser) is shown appropriately on the dashboard. Am I
missing something?

Please find attached, a screenshot depicting the issue.

[image: Inline image 1]

Could anyone please share your thoughts on this?

*Thanks*

Archana Chillala
Application Developer
Email archanac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telephone +91 9100960533 <+91+9100960533>
[image: ThoughtWorks]
<http://www.thoughtworks.com/?utm_campaign=archana-chillala-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_source=thoughtworks-email-signature-generator>

PNG image