Understanding Interpretations

Hi,

I have been using DHIS for quite some time now and trying to understand how
all the modules and entities behave. A special use-case is the Export and
Import of metadata from one DHIS instance to another. I have created charts
and dashboards on one instance and syncing them between the other instance.
However, I have a couple of queries regarding *interpretations *when used
with charts or pivot tables.

   - How do interpretations work?
   - Are they considered metadata? If so, why is it that interpretation do
   not get exported or imported ?
   - Is it right that comments are considered data? If so, can they be
   synced from one instance to another (like data sync happens) ??

Any help here would be appreciated.

*Thanks*

Archana Chillala
Application Developer
Email archanac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telephone +91 9100960533 <+91+9100960533>
[image: ThoughtWorks]
<http://www.thoughtworks.com/?utm_campaign=archana-chillala-signature&utm_medium=email&utm_source=thoughtworks-email-signature-generator>