Re: [Dhis2-users] Category combinations are not being generated properly

Hi Lars,

we do not have any data related to the old category combinations. So we
performed the maintenance selecting the "Update category option
combinations" but still we see those orphan category option combinations.
We have only one category combination(Age, location, dim) right now. Is
there anything that we are missing here.

Thanks,
Sultan Ahamar.