Re: Reporting Feature

Hi Sultan,

that sounds interesting. Are you open to use the HTML standard reports for
this?

My suggestion is to use an HTML report in combination with the charts plugin
<http://dhis2.github.io/dhis2-docs/master/en/developer/html/ch01s27.html#d5e3423>.
The comment could be regular (raw) data values. You can create a data
element of type TEXT (e.g. called "Chart Malaria Comment"). In your HTML
report you can have a javascript function that saves the comment text for
the appropriate data element, period, org unit. The HTML report can be made
print-friendly and saved as PDF.

Just an idea.

Lars

--