Migrated from v2.15 to v2.22 - Data Approval provokes an error

Dear all,

I just migrated from v2.15 to v2.22 on a MySQL database.

I created a workflow and assigned it to all datasets, but I am still experiencing the data approval errors/issues.

Previously approved datasets now show up as "Ready for approval"
When trying to approve a dataset, using "Reports", "Data Approval", I get the following error in the log
                Field 'datasetid' doesn't have a default value (SqlExceptionHelper.java [http-bio-8092-exec-23])

Seems that some default entry is missing, any ideas what?
Thanks in advance for any help.

Ryan Williams
World Health Organization
Global Malaria Programme