Re: Program validation rule firing on form load

Hi Jason,

I'm not 100% sure, but I was under the impression that the new program
rules feature would replace the validation rules in Tracker (event and
tracker capture).

I see they are still both there, also in trunk, but I would guess program
rules are both more powerful and better supported, and should be a good
match for this use case.

Ola
------