Re: Top Left Branding Logo CSS inconsistencies

Thanks Nicolay!

That did the trick.  Having a HiDPI logo on every page makes things look
quite a bit nicer too.

[image: Inline image 1]

Your note on the universal fix:
>From my web experience a long while back, getting items too small to fill a
vertical space to center properly was difficult and required javascript or
the webserver had to serve a custom css built from the image file's
metadata, so I hear you on logos not at least 44px working with the above.

*Timothy Harding*
Sr. Systems Analyst, BAO Systems
+1 202-536-1541 | tharding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.baosystems.com | Skype:
hardingt@xxxxxxxxx | 2900 K Street, Suite 404, Washington D.C. 20007