Re: New design of Favorites management - 2.23 snapshot

Thanks Jan

Sorry clarification here

1. Will this new favorite feature be extend to other analytics? - pivot
tables, GIS, events tables ....

3. Will you remove the old short cuts (renaming, sharing, deleting)
[image: Inline image 1]

Regards

--
Prosper Behumbiize, MPH
Global HISP| University Of Oslo/HISP Uganda
+256 752 751 776 | +256 776 139 139
prosper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ptb3000@xxxxxxxxx> | prosper@xxxxxxxxx | Skype:
prospertb

PNG image