Re: [Dhis2-users] Event Capture problems

Version:2.22Build revision:
21878

I'm now encountering a similar issue to this original post.

We have a program A with one program stage assigned to every facility in
the instance. It works properly.

We just now added a new program B with a new program stage and assigned it
to every facility in the instance. Data elements have been assigned to the
stage and a tracked entity with 2 attributes (the same ones used for
Program A) have been assigned to program B.

When I go to do data entry using Tracker Capture and pick a facility, the
only program available in the pull down is Program A... although Program B
is set up the same way. I have cleared the cache per the method outlined
here <https://www.dhis2.org/tutorials/how-to-really-clear-browser-cache>,
logged in to the instance in Incognito mode to no avail. I've even run
Analytics and cleared the Cache through the Data Administration app. I
cannot access Program B.

Any ideas please?

*Laura E. Lincks*
Database Manager/Developer