Re: Pop up warning when Editing Event Detail and Screen rendering issues in Tracker/Event Capture

Hi Laura,

The popup is related to a program rule definition you have in your system.

I suspect this is related to meta-data change. Either data element or
attribute is removed after a program rule is defined. When meta-data is
changed, it is important to clear cache and things should proceed normal.
This shouldn't affect the loading of orgunit tree and other parts of the
apps. Do you have any browser log to share ?

--
Abyot A. Gizaw.
Senior Engineer, DHIS2