Re: Possible bug? Saving a Dataset Report in Excel or PDF format

Thanks Lars,

Yes, I’ve been looking at the HTML and throwing it at validators and ‘HTML
Tidy’. There are lot’s of nasty nested SPANs everywhere - would be good
(from our perspective) to factor these out as custom style elements … I
seem to remember we can load custom style sheets … so need to take a peek
at how to load those, and eliminate the errors that were in the forms.

Cheers

David