Re: Metadata export (tracker)

Hi Olav,

just FYI we are introducing a new API feature in 2.23 (in trunk now) where
you can easily export a program with its metadata. This can be done at:

api/programs/<uid>/metadata.json

Of course - exactly what to include in the export will be debated but we
have tried to include a reasonable set of metadata objects, like data
elements, attributes, categor*ies.

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/simple-program-metadata-export

regards,

Lars