Re: DELETING FACILITIES WITH DATA FROM THE DHIS

Hi Mohamed,

in 2.22 we introduced a Web API feature for forcing delete of organisation
units:

http://dhis2.github.io/dhis2-docs/master/en/developer/html/ch01s38.html

So if you are able to send a POST request to the following URL if will
remove related data/completeness/approval records.

regards,

Lars

Data pruning will remove complete data set registrations, data approvals,
data value audits and data values, in this case for an organisation unit.

/api/maintenance/dataPruning/organisationUnits/<org-unit-id>